Dementia Care & Services
COMPLETE MEMORY CARE.
Expert staff members with advanced training are always present to handle all aspects of residents’ care including true supervision and safety monitoring. All decisions pertaining to resident care are handled quickly and on an individual basis – anything from new sneakers to immediate medical attention.
Our services include:
- Supportive Assistance in Activities of Daily Living
- Custom Personal Medication Administration
- Quality Housekeeping, Laundry, and Linen Service
- Three Flavorful, Nutritious Meals and Snacks Daily
- Incontinence Products and Toiletries Included
- Specially Designed Recreation, Exercise and Therapeutic Activities
- Certified Dementia Practitioners On Staff
- Caring Medical and Psychiatric Advisory Services
- 24-Hour Supervision by Licensed Nurses
Our new short-term Stabilization Program is available for those who may require assistance before transitioning to a less restrictive environment. This innovative program is designed to run on 30-day intervals, which can be extended for like intervals as needed.